AbMole Protease Inhibitor Cocktail is a protease inhibitor composed of 6 independent protease inhibitors (excluding EDTA), which are configured according to the optimum mixture ratio. The target is respectively serine proteinase, serine cysteine proteinase, aminopeptidase, cysteine proteinase and aspartic proteinase, which are widely used in various proteases and can be called broad spectrum protease inhibitors.
Protease inhibitors effectively improve protein production by inhibiting protease activity and reducing proteolytic breakdown of proteases, whichdoes not change the nature of cells and tissues themselves.
1. This product is suitable for the extraction and purification of proteins from mammalian cells and tissues, and Western blotting (WesternBlot), Immunoprecipitation (Co-IP), immunofluorescence (IF), immunohistochemistry (IHC), kinase assay, antibodies and enzyme diagnostic kits (Dignose, Kit) etc.
2. In accordance with the volume ratio of 1:100, Cocktail is added in advance to the prepared experimental system and mix it gently.
1. This product does not contain EDTA, it is a 100 * DMSO storage fluid form. The concentration of cocktail should be adjusted to 1 * when you use it. If the cells or tissues are rich in protease, you may increase the concentration of cocktail in the experimental system.
2. When stored at -20 degrees centigrade, DMSO appears ice crystal . This is a normal phenomenon, not quality problems.
3. This product is for scientific research only.
1. What are the advantages of the protease inhibitor Cocktail?
Answers: Aiming at the target of many amino acids, the target protein is protected from the endogenous protease. The rate of protein extraction is higher, which greatly improves the experimental efficiency.
2. Can it be used in combination with cell lysate?
Answer: Yes, this can fully split cells or tissue proteins, effectively reducing protein degradation.
3. Why do I need to dissolve with DMSO? Can I exchange it for other solvents?
Answers: Protease Inhibitor Cocktail is easier to dissolve in DMSO, and DMSO usually does not affect the experimental results. It is always stable and prone to preserve and transport, therefore, other solvents are not taken into consideration for the time being.
4. When placed at room temperature mistakenly, will it be deteriorated?
Answers: It is possible to place it at room temperature for a short period of time without causing deterioration because protease inhibitors are usually relatively stable. If the experiment needs to be done at room temperature, it is recommended to be placed on ice or at a temperature of -20 degrees centigrade. And should avoid freezing and thawing repeatedly at the same time.
Products are for research use only. Not for human use. We do not sell to patients.
© Copyright 2010-2017 AbMole BioScience. All Rights Reserved.