• A unique collection of 544 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS)
• Bioactivity and safety confirmed by preclinical research and clinical trials
• FDA authentication of some inhibitors
• RTKs, PI3K, Aurora Kinase, CDK, and MEK target inbibitors
• Most are ATP competitive
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable
• Abundant documentation with structure, IC50, and customer reviews
• Quality inspection report of NMR and HPLC ensure high purity
|Body Surface Area (m2)||0.007||0.025||0.15||0.05||0.02||0.5|
|Animal A (mg/kg) = Animal B (mg/kg) multiplied by||Animal B Km|
|Animal A Km|
For example, to modify the dose of resveratrol used for a mouse (22.4 mg/kg) to a dose based on the BSA for a rat, multiply 22.4 mg/kg by the Km factor for a mouse and then divide by the Km factor for a rat. This calculation results in a rat equivalent dose for resveratrol of 11.2 mg/kg.
|Related Screening Libraries Products|
KPT 330 is a chromosome maintenance protein 1 (CRM1) inhibitor. KPT 330 suppresses downstream effectors of B-cell activation, proliferation and migration in chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells.
|FDA-approved Drug Library
A unique collection of 1788 FDA approved drugs for HTS and HCS.
Products are for research use only. Not for human use. We do not sell to patients.
© Copyright 2010-2017 AbMole BioScience. All Rights Reserved.