• A unique collection of 1787 FDA approved drugs for HTS and HCS.
• Approach new targets for old drugs.
• Bioactivity and safety verified by preclinical research and clinical trials.
• FDA authentication of all compounds.
• Oncology, cardiology, anti-inflammatory, immunology, neuropsychiatry, analgesia etc are concerned.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Abundant documentation with structure, IC50, and customer reviews.
• Quality inspection report of NMR and HPLC ensure high purity.
• All compounds are in stock.
Conversion of different model animals based on BSA (Value based on data from FDA Draft Guidelines)
|Body Surface Area (m2)
|Animal A (mg/kg) = Animal B (mg/kg) multiplied by
||Animal B Km
|Animal A Km
For example, to modify the dose of resveratrol used for a mouse (22.4 mg/kg) to a dose based on the BSA for a rat, multiply 22.4 mg/kg by the Km factor for a mouse and then divide by the Km factor for a rat. This calculation results in a rat equivalent dose for resveratrol of 11.2 mg/kg.