• A unique collection of 1788 FDA approved drugs for HTS and HCS.
• Approach new targets for old drugs.
• Bioactivity and safety verified by preclinical research and clinical trials.
• FDA authentication of all compounds.
• Oncology, cardiology, anti-inflammatory, immunology, neuropsychiatry, analgesia etc are concerned.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Abundant documentation with structure, IC50, and customer reviews.
• Quality inspection report of NMR and HPLC ensure high purity.
• All compounds are in stock.
|Body Surface Area (m2)||0.007||0.025||0.15||0.05||0.02||0.5|
|Animal A (mg/kg) = Animal B (mg/kg) multiplied by||Animal B Km|
|Animal A Km|
For example, to modify the dose of resveratrol used for a mouse (22.4 mg/kg) to a dose based on the BSA for a rat, multiply 22.4 mg/kg by the Km factor for a mouse and then divide by the Km factor for a rat. This calculation results in a rat equivalent dose for resveratrol of 11.2 mg/kg.
|Related Screening Libraries Products|
KPT 330 is a chromosome maintenance protein 1 (CRM1) inhibitor. KPT 330 suppresses downstream effectors of B-cell activation, proliferation and migration in chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells.
|Kinase Inhibitor Library
A unique collection of 544 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
Products are for research use only. Not for human use. We do not sell to patients.
© Copyright 2010-2017 AbMole BioScience. All Rights Reserved.